Thursday, May 19, 2011

A few hours is all I can spare so everybody gets on with their lives and their friends while I slowly burn mine away. Turn into ashes and never appear again, perhaps only when I breathe in, clouds of frustration. Knowing I'm alone but not feeling alone.

Rejecting all sadness and emotion to stay alive.


I only remember the faces of acquaintances in my dreams. Is it because the ones I am close to are in my heart, is it because I feel them and not look at them when I talk to them in real life? Just as I was about to rejoice about remembering more faces, perhaps its only because more of you grow distant.

- and I do not know when to speak.

there is this constant, hovering voice reminding me again and again to not be self absorbed when I want to share things about myself. Then they say it is obvious that I'm trying to strike a balance. Trying so hard to make myself a better person to connect with.

No comments: